OK, so I had every intention of finishing up my Frankenpattern today for my birthday.  Well, Murphy’s law struck all over the place. Nothing went right. I accidentally used the cuff for the collar, I added a facing to the front and it caused everything to be off- so I finally gave up. The two patterns I was trying  to combine was Butterick 5030 and 5001. Well since that is off the table, I have to find something else to make. Ugh. See pic below to what I started working with.

image

If I can get two new two patterns cut out, maybe I can get an outfit done in time for my birthday after all. We shall see. Please say a small prayer for me.

Much love from the Sew’l Sista.

Advertisements